1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover), and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card and proof of ID is required.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Hemet Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes a few minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into monthly installments. You can apply online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program
- Low Monthly Payments
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
4. Scratchpay provides you with simple, friendly payment plans. Scratchpay isn't a credit card. Finding your plan option will NOT affect your credit score. They approve more patients with affordable rates. No hidden fees. No prepayment penalty. No deferred interest. Standard late fees apply. They know every situation is unique, so your options will be too. Scratchpay customizes your terms using a holistic application process. Once you use Scratchpay, their app makes it simple to manage your payments. Autopay is available to set up automatic scheduled monthly payments.
5. Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .